Here is what my weeklong weekend has been like thus far.
1. Baked pumpkin-spice cookies for the Thanksgiving feast.
2. Flew all the way to dinner at Grandma’s house.
3. Crawled home due to mass consumption of too much reprehensible gluttony.
4. Shopped like Wonder Woman for Black Friday. What did you get???
6. Currently reading Don’t Get Too Comfortable by David Rakoff.
7. Took a cleansing yoga class.
8.Compiling a gift guide under $50. Why? Because these are a few of my favorite things.
Down below I’ve rounded up 50 gifts under $50 that would be happily welcome in my own life anywhere from Hannukah through New Years because I love presents and shopping for the loved ones in my life. I’m sure many of you need some tips on what to get close family and friends – mom, sister, brother, co-worker, and BFFs. I’ve included a range of pieces that could either work as cool stocking stuffers or take center stage as the sparkle of the holiday season.
What’s on your wish list?